How We’re Keeping You Safe and Secure
While we are looking forward to the re-opening of many Toronto indoor attractions like the CN Tower and Casa Loma, Go Tours Canada is taking extra precautions to open during the Summer of 2021.
Our Segway and Walking Tours already take place outside, allowing us to keep our employees and you at low-risk of contracting COVID-19 while enjoying a taste of fun after so many months inside!
Read below to find out the additional safety and cleaning steps we’re taking. We hope to see you soon.
Specific Steps We’re Taking to Keep You Safe
For 15 years we’ve taken the Health and Safety of our guests as seriously. After training over 100,000 riders since 2004 we’ve become pretty good at the whole health and safety bit – so we’re going the extra mile on our COVID guidelines. As a Segway Tour company, we’ve had to maintain a higher degree of cleaning than most other companies. Now with COVID-19 re-opening regulations in effect, we’re adding a few additional steps:
- If you or anyone in your group is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, we are offering to reschedule or completely refund your tour.
- We are only booking one bubble of people at a time.
- Our Tour Guides will wear masks for the duration of the tour.
- Tour Guests must wear masks for the duration of the tour.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of our office.
- Continuing to spray sanitize helmets before and after every tour.
- Wiping helmet rims and straps with disinfectant after every tour.
- Wiping down contact surfaces like handlebars with disinfectant before and after every tour.
- Keeping tour groups to only those quarantined together or within the Ontario government’s ‘groups of 10’ protocol. Maximum tour group size remains at a maximum of 8 participants per Segway tour.
- Single-use hairnets are given to each Segway rider.
- Tour Guests are required to wear a face mask during training and tours. We recommend bringing your own mask but can provide single-use masks upon request.
- We are keeping tour groups to only those quarantined together or within the Ontario government’s ‘groups of 10’ protocol.
- Maximum tour group size has been reduced to 8 participants.
- We are avoiding certain interior areas with tight spaces that don’t allow for 6 feet of distance between guides and tour groups.
- Tour guides will open any doors for tour participants.
- Tour Guests are required to wear a face mask during tours. We recommend bringing your own mask but can provide single-use masks upon request.
How You Can Help Keep Us Safe This Summer
We understand that everyone wants to get out and experience a little bit of normal. However, if you or anyone you’ve booked for a tour is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule or cancel your tour.
For now, we’ve relaxed our cancellation policy. If you or anyone in your group is sick, you will not be charged for a cancellation. We try to reschedule guests whenever possible but understand in this current situation that may not be possible with reasonable certainty.
We know that everyone wants this pandemic to be over. We want our employees, guests and everyone to feel safe and secure – and we’re getting closer. Let’s keep these tighter tour guidelines in place for Summer 2021 so we can all enjoy a 2022 with far less restrictions. Hey, we’d LOVE to do some in-person teambuilding events again!
Thanks for supporting our small business, we truly appreciate your help in keeping us open.
If you’d like further information or have questions, please reach out to email@example.com.