2023 COVID Guide – How We’re Keeping You Safe and Secure in 2023
Go Tours Canada continues to take extra precautions during our 2023 tour season.
Our Distillery District Segway, Walking Tours, School Groups and Teambuilding Events are booking for 2023. Read below to find out the additional safety and cleaning steps we’re taking. See you soon!
Specific Steps We’re Taking to Keep You Safe
For 19 years we’ve taken the Health and Safety of our guests seriously. After training over 125,000 riders since 2005 we’ve become pretty good at the whole health and safety bit. Our Segway Tours take place completely outdoors. Walking Tours can be performed completely outdoors by request.
Read below to find out the specific measures we’re taking to ensure all of our Tour Guests receive the best safety and care possible.
- If you or anyone in your group is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, we are offering to reschedule or completely refund your tour.
- It is recommended that Tour Guests wear N95 masks during interior portions of tours.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of our office.
- Tour Check-in can be completed outside of our office.
- We continue to spray helmets with disinfectant after every tour.
- We wipe helmet rims and straps with disinfectant after every tour.
- Single-use hairnets are available upon request.
- Tour Guests are requested to wear a face mask during training. We recommend bringing your own mask but can provide single-use masks upon request.
- Tour Guides will wear masks upon request during interior portions of any tour.
- We are avoiding certain interior areas with tight spaces.
- Tour guides will open any doors for tour participants.
- Maximum of 8 Participants per tour – larger teams can be split into groups of 8.
- On Segway Tours, machines are cleaned between each tour.
How You Can Help Keep Our Staff Safe in 2023
We understand that everyone wants to get out and experience normal. However, if you or anyone you’ve booked for a tour is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule or cancel your tour.
For 2023 we’ve relaxed our cancellation policy. If you or anyone in your group is sick, you will not be charged for a cancellation. We try to reschedule guests whenever possible but understand in this current situation that may not be possible with reasonable certainty.
If you’re ready to book a tour, visit either our Walking Tours or Segway Tours page to find out more. . We know that everyone wants this pandemic to be over. We want our employees, guests and everyone to feel safe and secure.
Thanks for supporting our small business, we truly appreciate your help in keeping us open for another year of tours. If you’d like to see what else there is to do in the Distillery District during your visit, click here.
If you require further information or have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.