The Health and Safety Improvements Go Tours Canada is Making so Your Toronto Visit is Worry-Free
For 15 years we’ve been proud to call ourselves a member of Canada’s Tourism Industry. The potential impact of COVID-19 on Tourism and businesses like ours isn’t yet known which is why we’re being proactive and improving our Health and Safety practices starting today.
Whether you’re coming from Germany or down the street, we’re taking measurable action to protect you, our employees and our tour partners. We already have a generous cancellation and reschedule policy in place and are taking any illnesses seriously. If you feel under the weather with any cold or flu symptoms, don’t hesitate to call us and either reschedule or cancel at no charge.
Below are the major measures we’re taking to protect you, our staff and the general public. These proactive steps will ensure your next visit to Toronto and Go Tours Canada is safe and worry-free.
Steps We’re Taking
- Continuing to sanitize helmets interior spray and wiping the rims and straps with disinfectant after every tour.
- Wiping down contact surfaces like handlebars with disinfectant after every tour.
- We have discontinued our glove loan program for guests. Please ensure that you bring your own gloves and weather appropriate attire for any Segway tour.
- We will continue to offer single-use hairnets to guests.
- We are hard limiting our group sizes to 15 participants per guide. If your group is larger than this, we will call in extra guides.
- Working with our tasting vendors to ensure their regular quality of service and cleanliness is communicated properly to any tour members looking for reassurance.
We want to thank everyone for supporting our small Canadian business during our 15th year of business. Our team remains committed to delivering award-winning Tours and Customer Service while taking every measure possible to protect everyone’s health and safety during the COVID-19 uncertainty.
For updates on broader, Canadian-wide related Tourism, visit TIAC here.
If you’d like further information or have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Experience Officer