To ensure the highest quality experience, we strongly recommend reservations. When you reserve a tour, we schedule our highly trained guides and support staff to make your Walking tour as amazing as possible. For this reason we require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling of tours. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur the same expenses and may have turned others away. Therefore, those guests who fail to show for a reservation or cancel without proper notice will be charged the full tour price for the reserved spaces.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy: If you or anyone in your reservation are exhibiting ANY symptoms of COVID-19 please contact us immediately. We will offer a full refund for your tour.
We can run Segway tours in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. We will not run Segway tours in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, moderate-heavy rain, or snowy conditions that could be hazardous. We reserve the right to cancel your tour if presented with inclement circumstances. Please call first if you have concerns about the weather. We will call only if we are certain you tour will not run, in which case you will not be charged. Frequently, thunder storms blow over quickly and we are able to depart a few minutes after the scheduled time.
The Segway PT is designed to be used by a wide range of people. However, the rider must be at least 12 years of age and weigh between 100 and 280 pounds. Each rider is required to wear a properly fitting helmet, we provide helmets but riders are welcome to bring their own.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail. Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Each rider must sign a waiver before the tour (if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf). Click here to view our tour waiver. When you book your tour, a digital waiver will be emailed to you.
- We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour. Although we have space in our store, we are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Anyone intoxicated or under the influence of drugs is prohibited from riding.
- It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
- We operate guided Segway tours - races and aggressive riding are not permitted on the tours we offer.
- Riders are expected to follow instruction from our guides, operate the Segway in a safe manner, and respect other riders and pedestrians. Failure to do so can result in us ending the tour with no refunds given.