From $41 + HST
One of Toronto’s most popular Teambuilding Events – the Distillery District Segway Spin! This easy-to-learn Teambuilding activity is perfect for smaller groups, or teams that want to add Tastings or a brief Walking Tour.
Start with our 4-step Segway training and then enjoy a guided tour of the Distillery with your team. Learn some facts, snap some photos and smile as you glide over the red bricked streets of the Distillery.*
Note: Depending on government COVID protocol, tastings may not be available.
From $41 + HST per person
Our classic Toronto Teambuilding Segway Relay Event! The most iconic outdoor Teambuilding Event in Toronto – our Segway Relay has been enjoyed by 1000’s of companies since 2004.
Create real, lasting connections between your team members through friendly competition. Full training before the race ensures a safe environment to enjoy our thrilling Segway Teambuilding Relay on the Distillery District’s red bricked streets.
Classic Walking Tour (1 hour) $21 + HST per person
Segways, History AND Tasting
From $21 + HST
Bring the Distillery District’s history to life with our award-winning Walking Tour. If you want a relaxing, slow pace, this is the perfect solution.
Your next Toronto Teambuilding event featuring history, engaging guides, and stunning architecture awaits.
*For our 2021 season we are unable to offer tastings.
Toronto Teambuilding Custom Events
We have custom Teambuilding options for most budgets.
Contact us and we’ll do our best to find the right activity for your next Toronto Teambuilding event.
Scroll down to find out more.
A La Carte Toronto Teambuilding Options
Please Note – All tasting options are unavailable for 2021 except for Soma Chocolate.
To ensure the highest quality experience, we strongly recommend reservations. When you reserve a tour, we schedule our highly trained guides and support staff to make your Walking tour as amazing as possible. For this reason we require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling of tours. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur the same expenses and may have turned others away. Therefore, those guests who fail to show for a reservation or cancel without proper notice will be charged the full tour price for the reserved spaces.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy: If you or anyone in your reservation are exhibiting ANY symptoms of COVID-19 please contact us immediately. We will offer a full refund for your tour.
We can run Segway tours in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. We will not run these tours in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, moderate-heavy rain, or snowy conditions that could be hazardous. We reserve the right to cancel your tour if presented with inclement circumstances. Please call first if you have concerns about the weather. We will call only if we are certain you tour will not run, in which case you will not be charged. Frequently, thunder storms blow over quickly and we are able to depart a few minutes after the scheduled time.
The Segway PT is designed to be used by a wide range of people. However, the rider must be at least 12 years of age and weigh between 100 and 280 pounds. Each rider is required to wear a properly fitting helmet, we provide helmets but riders are welcome to bring their own.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail. Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Each rider must sign a waiver before the tour (if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf). Click here to view our tour waiver. When you book your tour, a digital waiver will be emailed to you.
- We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour. Although we have space in our store, we are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Anyone intoxicated or under the influence of drugs is prohibited from riding.
- It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
- We operate guided Segway tours - races and aggressive riding are not permitted on the tours we offer.
- Riders are expected to follow instruction from our guides, operate the Segway in a safe manner, and respect other riders and pedestrians. Failure to do so can result in us ending the tour with no refunds given.
About Go Tours Canada
Go Tours Canada is an award-winning tour company with locations at Toronto's Distillery District and Ontario Place. Since 2005 we've provided visitors to Toronto with premium Walking and Segway Tours. With over 120,000 participants trained on Segways, we are one of the world's leading Segway Tour experts.