NOTE: OUR ONTARIO PLACE SEGWAY TOURS RE-OPEN IN MAY 2022 – THANK YOU FOR A GREAT 2022.
Great for Experienced Riders, Easy for Beginners to Learn
For the safety of our guests, tour guides, and others, please review our COVID procedures and requirements prior to booking a tour. Visit our COVID-19 page.
Experience an Ontario Place Segway Tour
Explore Ontario Place like never before. Discover the rolling hills of the West Island along with the modern William G. Davis trail in the recently redesigned East Island.
Your ride features a variety of terrain and is perfect for families, dates and friends looking for a unique Toronto activity.
Our waterfront Segway tour is designed for experienced Segway riders and is easy to learn for new riders too. Your tour includes Segway training, a 50 minute tour and multiple photo opportunities with a breezy top cruising speed of 20 km/h. Please note this tour begins and ends at Ontario Place.
Important Details and Directions:
Time: 11am and 1:30pm, Friday to Sunday – RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!
Cost: $69 per participant plus taxes & fees
Note: All Segway tour participants must be at least 12 years of age and between 100 and 280 pounds.
955 Lake Shore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3B9 – IMPORTANT: For the shortest route, please enter through the East Entrance at Remembrance Drive and Ontario Place Blvd. Parking is available in Lot P2 with a maximum rate of $10. More info at Ontario Place visitor page.
Vehicle & Transit instructions – click here for map (must walk to our starting point (container with chairs and signs)).
On-site Directions: If you require directions on the day of your tour, call our Ontario Place phone number at 416-554-0119 and your Tour Guide will direct you to our location and text you a Maps pin.
Ontario Place Segway Tour: Directions from the East Entrance. Click on the top-left icon to expand instructions.
To ensure the highest quality experience, we strongly recommend reservations. When you reserve a tour, we schedule our highly trained guides and support staff to make your Walking tour as amazing as possible. For this reason we require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling of tours. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur the same expenses and may have turned others away. Therefore, those guests who fail to show for a reservation or cancel without proper notice will be charged the full tour price for the reserved spaces.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy: If you or anyone in your reservation are exhibiting ANY symptoms of COVID-19 please contact us immediately. We will offer a full refund for your tour.
We can run Segway tours in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. We will not run these tours in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, moderate-heavy rain, or snowy conditions that could be hazardous. We reserve the right to cancel your tour if presented with inclement circumstances. Please call first if you have concerns about the weather. We will call only if we are certain you tour will not run, in which case you will not be charged. Frequently, thunder storms blow over quickly and we are able to depart a few minutes after the scheduled time.
The Segway PT is designed to be used by a wide range of people. However, the rider must be at least 12 years of age and weigh between 100 and 280 pounds. Each rider is required to wear a properly fitting helmet, we provide helmets but riders are welcome to bring their own.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail. Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Each rider must sign a waiver before the tour (if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf). Click here to view our tour waiver. When you book your tour, a digital waiver will be emailed to you.
- We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour. Although we have space in our store, we are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Anyone intoxicated or under the influence of drugs is prohibited from riding.
- It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
- We operate guided Segway tours - races and aggressive riding are not permitted on the tours we offer.
- Riders are expected to follow instruction from our guides, operate the Segway in a safe manner, and respect other riders and pedestrians. Failure to do so can result in us ending the tour with no refunds given.
About Go Tours Canada
Go Tours Canada is an award-winning tour company with locations at Toronto's Distillery District and Ontario Place. Since 2005 we've provided visitors to Toronto with premium Walking and Segway Tours. With over 120,000 participants trained on Segways, we are one of the world's leading Segway Tour experts.