1. Do you offer tours in other languages?
Call or email ahead and we will do our best to accommodate your tour in another language.
2. Are there age/weight restrictions on riders?
3. Is it hard to ride a Segway? Is there a training session?
4. What if it's raining?
5. Do I have to wear a helmet? It doesn't look cool.
6. Can I just rent a Segway and tour the Distillery myself?
7. How fast/far will the Segway go?
The Segway is designed to travel 20 km/h and up to 35 km per charge. In the Distillery District our tours are capped at a 10 km/h maximum speed.
If you’re interested in purchasing a Segway, visit our distribution site at segwayofontario.com.
8. Didn't the inventor die while riding a Segway?
8. PAUL BLART HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
30 Gristmill Lane Toronto Ontario M5A 3C4
Go Tours Canada is an award-winning tour company with locations at Toronto's Distillery District, Ontario Place and in Barrie at Hardwood Ski and Bike.