2021 Distillery Winter Village Walking ToursDiscover the NEW Toronto Christmas Market With Your Family or Small Team.
Classic Distillery District Walking TourYou'll Love our Classic!
- Important Note: During the 2021 Distillery District Winter Village, ALL entrants must show COVID-19 Vaccination proof as requested by the Distillery District.
- Length: Approx. 1 Hour
- Tuesday – Friday at 11:30am & 3:30pm
- Weekends at 11:30am and 1:30pm
- Price: $21 + HST per person
- Fully accessible route upon request.
- Read the Go Tours COVID-19 Policy here.
- Teambuilding Events: Looking to bring your team for an afternoon at the Distillery Winter Village? Our expert planners can help you find the right date, time, and add-ons. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- We recommend taking Public Transit, Cycling, Micromobility, or Walking to the Distillery Winter Village. There is reduced parking in the area due to construction. If you are driving, click here for Distillery Winter Village parking options. We recommend arriving in the Distillery District 15-20 minutes before tour start time as entry lines can cause delays.
Called “One of Toronto’s Top 10 Walking Tours” by BlogTO, join us year-round for the story of the Gooderham and Worts Distillery.
If you’re planning to visit the Distillery District 2021 Winter Village / Toronto Christmas Market, this is the tour for you.
Experience the explosive history of the world’s once largest Distillery – and find out how the Gooderham and Worts Distillery transformed into the modern day Distillery District.
Toronto’s history is far more fascinating than many give credit. Our expert guides will interpret this rich history through the lens of Gooderham and Worts – and how they became the world’s largest distillery.
Along the way we’ll show you some of the best hidden Distillery District spots and photo locations.
Featuring both indoor* and outdoor areas, this tour is designed to as a fun, modern historical narrative that can be enjoyed by everyone.
Note: Your tour guide can follow a fully accessible route upon request during the 2021 Winter Village / Toronto Christmas Market.
*The COVID-19 Pandemic has modified our interior routes, we may completely avoid or reduce our indoor routing based on the comfort of tour participants and your Guide.
To ensure the highest quality experience, we strongly recommend reservations. When you reserve a tour, we schedule our highly trained guides and support staff to make your Walking tour as amazing as possible. For this reason we require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling of tours. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur the same expenses and may have turned others away. Therefore, those guests who fail to show for a reservation or cancel without proper notice will be charged the full tour price for the reserved spaces.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy: If you or anyone in your reservation are exhibiting ANY symptoms of COVID-19 please contact us immediately. We will offer a full refund for your tour.
We can operate Walking Tours in almost any weather conditions and can keep the tour 85% indoors. We will not operate Walking tours in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, moderate-heavy rain, or snowy conditions that could be hazardous. We reserve the right to cancel your tour if presented with inclement circumstances. Please call first if you have concerns about the weather. We will call only if we are certain you tour will not run, in which case you will be refunded if re-scheduling is unavailable.
About Go Tours Canada
Go Tours Canada is an award-winning tour company with locations at Toronto's Distillery District and Ontario Place. Since 2005 we've provided visitors to Toronto with premium Walking and Segway Tours. With over 120,000 participants trained on Segways, we are one of the world's leading Segway Tour experts.